Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A New Drumset...That You Can Wear?

Yep, that's right. Someone has gone and came up with idea of a wearable vest that, when smacked in the correct place, will make a prerecorded sound similar to that of part of a drum set. Once the person wearing the vest figures our where all the right places to hit are, they can make some awesome beats just by smacking themselves in the chest. Pretty cool right? While I do find this little invention pretty useless, I do see it as pretty cool. I am one of those obnoxious people that everyone hates because I am constantly slapping and hitting tables and walls in an attempt to make a beat. Maybe if I had one of these, I could plug some headphones in (which I am unsure if that is actually available for this musical vest, and if it is added later I want my cut of the profits) and make a beat all to myself without bothering anyone else. I kind of like the idea.

Article can be found by clicking this part of the sentence that is a different color than the rest. This one. Right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment