Monday, January 14, 2013

Weight Losing Fork? Please...

As I was wasting my time and derping around on the internets, I stumbled across this story about a fork the supposedly helps you lose weight. It obnoxiously buzzes and beeps at you if you eat too fast, reminding you to slow down.
Are you kidding me? You have to be kidding me. If you want to lose weight, you could go for a jog. Or eat healthier food. Or eat less food. Or something that would be more effective than spending an extra $100 on one stinking little fork. This idea seems beyond ridiculous to me, and just proves more and more that people want to be skinny but their massive laziness seems to always get in the way. Hopefully some of our world's greatest minds are working on something a little more useful than a fork alarm, such as a flying car or jetpack or something. But I guess we will just have to wait and see on those ones.

Link to the ridiculous fork story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment