Friday, January 25, 2013

Another Interesting Weight Loss Method...

To go along with my previous fork story, I seem to have found one that may not seem as ridiculous, but I assure you still is. This time we have a exercise bike machine planted underneath your desk at work. Yes folks, you can now work, work out, and have a fork sing at you, all at the same time!
Okay, so I know this idea isn't completely ridiculous, but you still have to think about it. What would you say if you showed up to work and found one of these under your colleague's desks? I think it may be a bit weird, not to mention distracting. But, I do suppose it is cheaper than a gym membership as well as it is a time-saver. Still seems ridiculous to me though.

Link to the story here.

1 comment:

  1. If you appreciate those new weight loss methods like I do (sarcasm), you'll love the Hula chair. Yep... The Hula Chair. Youtube it. Trust me. Hula chair.

    ReplyDelete