Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Self Portrait

Here is my self portrait. I didn't turn out exactly as I had planned, but I actually still like the outcome. I would have preferred it to be a bit brighter, but I think the dark aspect gives it a good feel.
This portrait resembles me in one main way. If you ask anyone who knows me even fairly well, they would tell you that I am a fairly strange person. I act weird and make weird noises...that sort of thing. This picture represents this quite nicely. This picture is weird, just like me.


2 comments:

  1. Nathan. The image isn't showing up properly; it's just a black square--perhaps a conceptual allusion to Malevich's black square? :). Did you upload a JPEG version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a black square....just a really dark image. Look harder....you might be able to see a blue face in their somewhere.

    ReplyDelete